Among 10 major skills of micro-teaching, the skill of writing instructional objectives in behavioral terms is one of them. it is the first skill of micro-teaching. In this post, I am going to teach you how to write Instructional Objectives in Behavioural Terms for Mathematics. This is will be very helpful for your Micro-Teaching.
How to Write Instructional Objectives in Behavioural Terms For Mathematics
This is the first skill of micro-teaching. The format of the micro-teaching lesson plan for the skill of writing instructional objectives in behavioral terms for mathematics will be different from other micro plans.
In this micro plan, you have to write what students are going to learn in the chapter you are going to teach. First, you have to write chapter no. and then Subject, Topic, Class, Teacher Name, and Date.
After this write the content. While choosing the content you should keep in mind to include all necessary instructional objectives. You should include based on knowledge, Understanding, Application, Skill, and appreciation.
Sample Micro-Teaching Lesson Plan of Mathematics For The Skill of Writing Instructional Objectives in Behavioural Terms
This is a sample micro lesson plan of mathematics for the skill of writing instructional objectives. This lesson plan will be very helpful to make a micro lesson plan on this skill for any subject. You can refer to our post on writing Instructional Objectives in Behavioural Terms for a better understanding of this skill.
Here I have given you a sample micro plan of mathematics on the skill of writing instructional objectives for B.Ed. Micro-Teaching.
Micro-Teaching Lesson Plan
Triangle – Examples of the triangular-shaped object, Definition of Triangle; interior, exterior, and boundary region of a triangle; classification of triangles, Median and altitude of a triangle; Diagram showing different components of triangle, alternative diagrams of containing a number of triangles.
- The students will be able to recognize the figure of a triangle if different types of figures are given.
- The students will be able to name at least ten triangular-shaped objects.
- The students will be able to define triangles; interior region, exterior region, boundary region, median, and altitude of a triangle.
- The students will be able to recall the basic components of a triangle.
- The students will be able to identify the vertex, angle, altitude, and median of a triangle from a given figure.
- The students will be able to identify different types of triangles from a given group of figures.
- the students will be able to find out the errors in a diagram that represents a triangle.
- The students will be able to demonstrate the altitude of a triangle.
- The students will be able to draw the labeled diagram of a triangle showing the different components.
- The students will be able to draw different types of attractive figures drawing a number of different types of triangles.
- The students will be able to perceive the beauty of the world of figures that can be drawn with triangles.
Model Micro Plan of Maths For Writing Instructional Objectives – JPG
This is another micro-teaching lesson plan of maths for the skill of writing instructional objectives. The topic of this Micro lesson plan is “Circle” from class VI. This lesson plan in JPG format so that you can understand the format better.
your contact mail not working i think, please provide your working mail.. i have sent a message on that but mail delivery was rejected..
please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
An interesting discussion
is worth comment. I believe that you should publish more info, Cornelius,
on this topic,
it may not be a taboo subject but typically people don’t discuss
these issues. To the next!
Your lesson plans helped me a lot. Thank you very much, sir!!