Are you searching for a micro-teaching lesson plan for social science for the skill of writing instructional objectives in behavioural terms? Here in this post, You will get a Social Science micro lesson plan for the skill of writing instructional objectives or specific objectives with PDF.
The Skill of Writing Instructional Objectives in Behavioural Terms in Social Science
If you are pursuing B.Ed., then you must know about Micro-Teaching. It is a scaled-down teaching technique. During micro-teaching, you have to learn and perfect 10 skills of micro-teaching. The skill of writing instructional objectives in behavioral terms is the first skill that you have to learn.
I have already published a post on this website to learn more about the skill of instructional objectives or specific objectives. In this skill, you have to prepare a micro lesson plan for a specific topic of a particular subject.
In this post, you will learn how to properly prepare a Social Science Micro lesson plan for the skill of writing specific objectives in behavioral terms. I will give you an example of a micro lesson for social science instructional objectives writing.
Social Science Micro-Teaching Lesson Plan for B.Ed. – Skill:1
Now, I will show you how to make a proper micro lesson plan for the first skill of micro-teaching. You learn how to write instructional objectives or specific objectives for Social Science.
the topic of this sample social science micro lesson plan is “Resources” which is taken from the class 8 NCERT Social Science textbook. The timing for the completion of the skill will be 5 min.
Identification of Data:
|Subject: Social Science |
|Teacher Trainee: |
Time: 5 min
CONTENT: Resources – Examples of Resources around us; Definition of resource; Classification of resources; Definitions of Natural Resources, Human-made Resources, Renewable resources, Non-Renewable Resources; Diagram showing different types of resources; Activity to Identify resources; Conservation of resources.
Instructional Objectives / Specific Objectives:
- The pupils will be able to recognize various resources available in our surroundings.
- The pupils will be able to name various types of resources.
- The pupils will be able to define the term Resources, Human-made Resources, Natural Resources, etc.
- Pupils will be able to identify Renewable and Non-Renewable Resources.
- Pupils will be able to distinguish between Natural Resources and Human-made Resources.
- The pupils will be able to distinguish between Renewable and Non-Renewable Resources.
- The pupils will be able to classify various resources as renewable and non-renewable resources.
- The pupils will be able to give examples of Natural and Human-made resources.
- The pupils will be able to examine whether a given resource is renewable or non-renewable.
- The pupils will be able to illustrate the importance of conserving resources.
- The pupils will be able to draw a chart showing the classification of resources.
- The pupils will be interested in conserving resources in their day-to-day life.
I have also given the alternative format for this social science micro lesson plan for skill 1 of micro-teaching. You can also write specific objectives in tabular form as shown below.
PDF – Social Science Micro-Teaching Lesson Plan for The Skill of Writing Instructional Objectives
For a proper view and understanding of the above micro plan, I have also attached the PDF version of the above micro plan. The micro plan is given in two different formats in the PDF.Social-Science-Instructional-Objectives
The reason behind giving two formats of this social science micro plan is that the format for preparing a micro plan differs from institution to institution. The format used in your B.Ed. colleges or where you are pursuing the B.Ed. course might be different from these two.
This is just a sample plan to give you an idea of how to prepare a social science micro-teaching for the skill of writing instructional objectives in behavioral terms. So that it will be easier to you while preparing your own.